Owner @ The Face Room- 2120 S MacDill Tampa, FL 33629
Offers a plethora of Cosmetic Procedures at her practice and Training facility, The Face Room in Tampa, FL. Paramedical Tattoo (Camouflage for Scars, Stretch Marks, Under Eye/Dark Circle, Magic Enlightenment Treatment), Permanent Make Up, Areola Re-pigmentation, Hyaluron Pen Non-Injectables, FIBROBLAST- Skin Lift, Professional Makeup, Microblading (Brow Correction/Enhancement), and Lash Extensions.
Lindsey has been in the Cosmetic/Beauty Industry for 18 years! She started off working in 2001 as free-lance Make Up Artist , and going to Aesthetics school in Las Vegas, Nevada. She started her Professional Career at MAC Cosmetics where she worked with many successful Artist working in the limelight today. This carried her into working with a variety of clients and professionals: photographers, performers, weddings, photo shoots, Las Vegas show clients (such as Cirque De Solei performers, show girls, etc.), runway/print/commercial modeling, news anchors, TV personalities, actors, and more.
Her passion eventually took her to next levels with in the Cosmetic Procedure and Permanent Make up side of the industry, owning 4 establishments. The Face room, a mobile MedSpa for Botox and Fillers, and 3 mobile Massage companies.
Being a part of a community that can help aid a concern or desired look (medical or elective) is enough reason that Lindsey strives to help clients and students. Regardless of the steadfast hustle in the evolution of beauty and aging Lindsey keeps up with the newest trends and knowledge to her greatest ability.
From a young age Lindsey was intrigued with the world of Aesthetics. From sneaking into her moms make up bag, to sketching face charts on paper, Lindsey always knew she was going to be in the beauty industry.
Lindsey feels……. “Aesthetics is not what represents who you are, but what can help present how you feel…”
She offers PASSION and DESIRE to HELP OTHERS! Lindsey takes her trade serious and wants nothing more than to give her clients and students the opportunity to take advantage of what pioneers of the beauty industry have worked so hard at creating!
- Board Certified
- Department of Health Tattoo Establishment License
- Biomedical Waste Permit
- Compliant with all Florida Health Inspections
- Bloodbourne Pathogen Certified and Completed
- Professional Make-Up Artist since 2004
- License Aesthetician –Las Vegas, Nevada
- License Aesthetician- Florida Department of Health
- License Tattoo Artist – Florida Department of Health
- Certified FIBROBLAST Plasma Skin Lift Technician
- Certified FIBROBLAST Plasma Skin Lift Trainer
- Certified Microblading Artist
- Certified Microblading Master Trainer
- Certified Paramedical Tattoo for Scars, Stretch Marks, Under Eye Camouflage, Areola Re-pigmentation
- Certified Permanent Make Up Artist for Eye Liner, Lips, and Brows
- Certified Lash Extension Artist
- M.A.C. Cosmetics trained and certified Make up Artist
- Bachelors Degree at USF (University of South Florida)
- AA Degree at Pasco Hernando College
- 18 years in the Aesthetic industry
- Many Certifications with in the Skin Care field